JLH Web Designs - Western North Carolina
Please see also: SETravels.us
JLH Web Designs is committed to providing state-of-the-art web designs that are aesthetically appealing and highly functional.
JLH Web Designs employs a Content Management System (Joomla, WordPress, or Drupal) and Responsive Design to build websites suitable for both desktops and mobile devices.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an integral part of the design and building process and is know as on-site SEO.
An effective website:
- Loads quickly.
- Is easy to find via Google, Yahoo, or Bing searches.
- Has navigation that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Is visually appealing.
- Contains content that is concise and terse, but very informative.
- Often has a “call-to-action” – what do you want the reader to do after finding the website?
An effective website can:
- Increase sales and help find new clients.
- Raise awareness of your company and it offerings (services and products).
- Help build solid relationships with your visitors, customers, or clients.
- Reduce the number of support calls.
- Provide you or your business with the appearance of an established, legitimate, and professional operation.
Sometimes older is better:
A website that has been online for a year is more effective than one that has been online for a month. So, don't delay in getting a website. The longer a website is online, the more effective it becomes.
JLH Web Designs is located in the Asheville / Hendersonville area of North Carolina and serves all of Western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina.
Whether you need a One-Page website to establish a presence on the Internet or a complex e-Commerce website, JLH Web Designs can provide the solution you need. And, it can do so at a cost that will fit your budget.
Contact JLH Web Designs today at 828-693-1445 and let’s talk -- or Submit the “Request for a Quote” form to get the ball rolling.
Follow the above link to see an example of a static HTML site that is not responsive. And, it is, in effect, a 3-Page website that was extracted from a much larger static HTML site of the type that was very prominent a few years ago.